Friday, September 17, 2010

♠Blank Ware Business Information♠

  In light of recent months you have been hearing about my new Steampunk and Gothic fashion line "Blank Ware" Well ladies and gentlemen it's almost here! I've finally compiled a list of merchandise I would like to put into production and start sales A.S.A.P. Unfortunately until I can learn the ways of the PayPal I will only be selling products locally as so I can mail them, or personally deliver them to customers in the area.

    Here's a list of some accessories I will be starting out with:

1.) Knitted Cell Phone Case: Your choice of color; When ordering state what kind of phone you have for case sizing. - $20.00+ Pricing varies depending on phone size

2.) Cell Phone Charms: $15.00

3.) Felt Chokers (plain)- $20.00

4.) Chokers with charm and chain extensions: $30.00+ Depending on size of charm.

                         We do gift wrapping too! $30.00+ extra per gift(or set) depending on present size and intricacy!~
5.) Keychains: $25.00-$30.00

6.) Choker trinkets: $30.00+

  I will be at the Church and Panoptikon soon to pass out business cards if you can't get to a computer right away.

COMING SOON: PayPal order for the nationwide people and exclusive only pieces! They make an excellent anniversary present for him and her or a special present for any occasion!~
       You can place orders at


E-mail: Elfygal90@live.com
Phone: 214-934-8456 (cell phone- I'm VonWare)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1193358293&ref=profile&v=info#!/profile.php?id=1193358293 (must add for personal view)
DeviantART: http://vonware.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment